Time: November 12, 2010 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Location: Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library, Room A-10
Street: 901 G St. N.W
City/Town: Washington DC
Event Type: panel
Organized By: John Yuda
Latest Activity: Nov 14, 2010
A panel of seasoned designers will answer your questions about how to break into interaction and user experience design:
• What skills do you need to have?
• What are recruiters looking for?
• What do interaction designers actually do?
• Is it better to be a consultant, work for an agency, or go in-house?
• What are the job prospects like in the area?
Our panelists include:
- Margaret Gebauer, Director of User Experience at Threespot
- Katherine Kendall, Senior User Interface Designer at Discovery Communications
- Lee Andrese, User Experience Agent at Aquent
- Adam Rasmussen, President of UX Interactive